Wednesday 2 March 2011

Question 3 - What Have You Learned From Your Audience Feedback?

In order to answer this question, I asked a group of people the same age as my target audience for their opinions on the music video...


Qu 3
View more presentations from CaitlenX.


To get a more detailed response, I asked a few other members of my target audience on MSN Messenger. I believe that I was able to 'push' my respondee's further to get a more specific response, as it is instant messaging and so they respond quickly and I can ask them more specific questions than I could the group.







However, in order to get a more detailed response, I interviewed a few of my target audience members; Ricky, 18, Dan, 16 and Cate, 17. I believe this age range is the more common for our music video, and as our video is unisex, I asked for both, the male and female points of view, focussing more on the male to reflect our target audience. I asked them in person as I believe I could push them even further than I could on MSN and Facebook












No comments:

Post a Comment